Can I attend my brother's non-Catholic wedding?

Hello-
My youngest brother is engaged to be married. He is a confirmed Catholic but is not currently practicing his faith. His wedding date is June 1 2013. His finance was raised Baptist and her family has promised to not attend and make her life miserable if she was to have a Catholic wedding. Therefore to not cause total family chaos my brother and his finance have decided to have a non-denominational service outside at a park. As a practicing Catholic who loves my faith and family, yet wishes not to cause total uproar in my own family (i.e. my parents, other siblings and families, my own husband and children) can i morally attend my brothers wedding? Also, my daughter has been asked to be the flower girl…

The following link should assist you in better understanding on how to discern what weddings to attend. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

What are the rules for attending weddings?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.