Can I be in the wedding?

Sorry if this violates rule #2. Not sure if it does?

Can I be in my brother-in-law’s wedding? He is Protestant. She is a Catholic who does not practice, though wants to “remain Catholic.” Both are baptized. Their wedding is in a non-denominational “church.” She has not followed any of my recommendations on getting a dispensation. Had she got the dispensation she would have likely lied about things like co-habitation, contraception, etc. My wife and I are faithful Catholics. Are we sinning by being in the wedding? Are we sinning by even going to the wedding? Should the damaging of relationships with my wife’s side of the family play any part in our decision on going or being in the wedding? Would going to the wedding though not being in the wedding be a good compromise?
Thank you for your time.

The following links should assist you in understanding some guidelines for discerning whether to participate in your brother-in-law's wedding. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

What are the rules for attending weddings?
Why doesn't the Church forbid Catholic attendance at invalid marriages?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.