Can I enter the Seventh Mansion Here on earth

I am referring to the metaphor book St Teresa wrote she talks about seven mansions.
What must I do to reach the 7th mansion do I have to be in heaven to go to the 7th mansion

I think you have to go go through a real dark night of the soul and maybe also achieve some sort of contemplation. I didn’t really understand it when I first read it, so I will go take a look.

Yes it is possible to enter it on Earth. In fact it is the ultimate happiness that can be found here.

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Interior_Castle_Or_The_Mansions.html?id=s6JdAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button

Work on the first mansion and build from there. All of her spiritual experiences were meant strictly for her, and also to assist her in giving witness to the goodness of a profound interior life. That is something that is not only lacking these days, but is often drowned out by the noise of this world.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.