Can I fulfill my Sunday obligation on another day?

Regarding this earlier question “When is missing Mass on Sunday a mortal sin?”: Is it permissible let’s say if logistically or otherwise I cannot get to a church on a Sunday but I can on one particular day of week get to the church is my obligation fulfilled then?

I mean, I always go at least once in any Monday to Sunday period, but it could be anywhere over those days. I work rotating shifts, you see.

Your Sunday obligation is only fulfilled on Sunday or on the Saturday afternoon or evening before. However, if you are honestly unable for just cause to attend church after noon on Saturday or on Sunday, you are dispensed from the Sunday obligation. So, no, you cannot fulfill your Sunday obligation on Monday; but if your job prevents you from attending Mass after noon on Saturday or on Sunday, you are dispensed from the obligation.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.