Can I play the piano in a protestant church and still become Catholic?

I was raised, for the most part, as a protestant. I love God with all of my heart. I am a believer and have repented and asked God to lead my life many years ago. I have been baptized. I have been playing the piano in a local Baptist church for the past 21 years. 5 years ago during a bout with cancer, my life-saving medical help was from the catholic hospital and my most needed spiritual uplifting came from mother Angelica, mass, and other teachings on EWTN. I have been studying courses offered by Oscar Lukefahr in addition to what I have learned on EWTN which I watch daily. A catholic friend of mine recently asked me to join her for mass and bible study class at a local parish on Thursday nights. I have been going and am feeling so much more spiritually fed than I have ever felt. In my heart I know that the Catholic church is our Father’s true church and I wish to become Catholic. My question is: Do I have to stop playing the piano for this small Baptist church on Sunday mornings to become Catholic? It’s not about money they are paying me, it’s that they don’t have any other music or people who can provide this. They are really good people and I feel so wrong to just leave them like that. I do attend Mass on Thursdays as well as any other Bible studies through the week. If the answer is that I must give up the piano position, I will, but this whole situation just tugs at my heartstrings. Please help.

The following link should help answer your question. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:**

Can I accept a job in ministry with a non-Catholic church?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.