Can I receive Communion if I've had a tubal ligation?

I have recently started the RCIA process to become Catholic. I however before the conversion received a tubal ligation after my 4th child (8th child between my husband and I). I desired a tubal because I was done having children however after delivery I did hemorrhage quite a bit and was told that I really didn’t need to have any more children. My desire for a tubal initially was selfish in nature but then became more medically indicated. I have since learned about the Church’s position on this. I am open to the1.47% chance of tubal ligation failure to produce a baby but now am worried about the Church’s position on this. When my time comes to be received into the Church will I be able to take Eucharist?

These links should be helpful in understanding the Church’s position on sterilization and what a Catholic’s obligations are after having such a procedure. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
After a tubal ligation, what do I do?
Must I be celibate in my marriage?
Communion for Catholics who have had vasectomies.
Confirmed 3 years after Tubiligation

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.