Can I throw away an old Bible?

Hello, I have been cleaning out a lot of my books and I came across an old bible that I have had since I was little and I am not sure if it is something I should keep or not. It is called The Way, Complete Catholic edition and it is published by Tyndale Publishing. This looks to have been published in the mid to late 1970s and has a blue cover with pictures of teenagers on it. I thought I heard someone ask this question on CAL one day and that she was told to toss it but I am not sure. I already have a much more current edition of the NAB, I would just like to know if it is ok to throw it out. Any information or help you could give me would be greatly appreciated! God Bless you all for your work! :slight_smile:

The following link should help answer your question about discarding an old Bible. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

How do you properly dispose of a Bible?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.