Can just just throw a quick prayer my way?

Hello!
I could use a few prayers. I'm feeling really discouraged about how my graduate school is going. I'm studying all the time and my grades are not where I'd like them to be. On top of school troubles, I just got hurt again by yet another secular "good guy" that I was interested in. It seems that I wasn't "easy" enough so he rapidly moved on. Even though I'm sure it's "for the best" I still feel rejected and hurt. Anyway, I could just use a little prayer support to help me feel more strength and hope for the future.
Thank you all :)

Kasenka: I've been in a somewhat similar situation, will say a prayer for you.

Count on my prayers. :thumbsup:

[quote="Kasenka, post:1, topic:219342"]
Hello!
I could use a few prayers. I'm feeling really discouraged about how my graduate school is going. I'm studying all the time and my grades are not where I'd like them to be. On top of school troubles, I just got hurt again by yet another secular "good guy" that I was interested in. It seems that I wasn't "easy" enough so he rapidly moved on. Even though I'm sure it's "for the best" I still feel rejected and hurt. Anyway, I could just use a little prayer support to help me feel more strength and hope for the future.

[/quote]

Don't feel rejected, you showed him your strength and love of the Lord by your virtue. Someone who admires and values that is already in your life. Jesus Christ. Other men on earth also value this, and those will be more fun and a better pick for the long run. :thumbsup:

A prayer said for you!
God bless.

[quote="Kasenka, post:1, topic:219342"]
Hello!

[/quote]

Hi,

I will suggest starting a similar thread in the prayer intentions forum. There are lots of Prayer Warriors and others there who could intervene on our behalf.
I will say something for you.

God bless you for your integrity.

Loving God I ask You to inspire Kasenka, and other students, to allow themselves a balance
of sleep

of healthy recreation,
of discipline,
and of trust in their abilities and efforts to get them though this time,
and to accomplish all the work the need to complete.

Loving God please encourage Kasenka and other students to do best by themselves in this and in all other challenges of their lives.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.