Can people that are born with psychic gifts help people with this gift?

Hi,

I'm just wondering if someone has a gift of psychic ability and can help people with their gift, is the Catholic church ok by the use of this? In using their gift I do not mean with the Tarot which I realise is satanic (even tho many do not realise this). Also if they are aloud to use their gift to help others must they do this without material gain? I am not referring to those that do Medium channeling as I also know this is a sin and the information is given by dark angels, because god says in the bible we cannot summon the dead, trying is a sin. If the answer is no, I would also like to know why some are born with this gift and how they manage it so they are not using it. I would also like to know if meditating is ok?

The following links should help answer your questions about being psychic. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:**

Is it a sin to be fey?
Can a lapsed Catholic psychic use her powers for good?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.