Can somebody list the hymns they sing in the Eucharitisit Adoration

Can somebody list the hymns they sing in the** Eucharitisit Adoration/ Exposition/ Benediction,** I always get stuck as to which hymns I should know.

There was a sacrament hymn, and another hymn that used the word 'Alleluia".
With regard to the sacrament hymn, it didn't sound as long as Sweet Sacrament Divine but it had the word 'Sacrament' in it.

There's also a verbal response in Latin that we say, which I don't know what the words are.
Everybody else knows it except for me, lol.

I already know the 3 main hymns:
Tantum,

Salutaris Hostia and

Adoremus in aeternum already.

Thank you for your help.

PS.

I'm short of money to buy the Eucharistic Adoration Book which has all the relevant songs and prayers in it, so if you know a comprehensive website that has all this stuff on,

thanks.

Source: preces-latinae.org/thesaurus/Euch/OPSSSac.html

V. Panem de caelo praestitisti eis. (Alleluia is added during Easter and the Feast of Corpus Christi)
R. Omne delectamentum in se habentem. (Alleluia)

Oremus:
Deus, qui nobis sub Sacramento mirabili Passionis tuae memoriam reliquisti; tribue, quaesumus, ita nos Corporis et Sanguinis tui sacra mysteria venerari, ut redemptionis tuae fructum in nobis iugiter sentiamus: Qui vivis et regnas in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

The two Eucharitisit Adoration hymns I love

Tantum ergo sacramentum

Pange Lingua Glorios

[quote="tbtcom1213, post:3, topic:334390"]
Source: preces-latinae.org/thesaurus/Euch/OPSSSac.html

V. Panem de caelo praestitisti eis. (Alleluia is added during Easter and the Feast of Corpus Christi)
R. Omne delectamentum in se habentem. (Alleluia)

Oremus:
Deus, qui nobis sub Sacramento mirabili Passionis tuae memoriam reliquisti; tribue, quaesumus, ita nos Corporis et Sanguinis tui sacra mysteria venerari, ut redemptionis tuae fructum in nobis iugiter sentiamus: Qui vivis et regnas in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

[/quote]

The English version being:

V. You have given them bread from heaven (Alleluia)
R. Having all sweetness within it (Alleluia)

Let us Pray,
Lord Jesus Christ, you have us the Eucharist as the memorial of your suffering and death. May our worship of this sacrament of your Body and Blood help us to experience the salvation you won for us, and the peace of the kingdom, where you live with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

[quote="Aran_Houlihan, post:4, topic:334390"]
The two Eucharitisit Adoration hymns I love

Tantum ergo sacramentum

Pange Lingua Glorios

[/quote]

Actually, that's only 1 hymn. The hymn we commonly call "Tantum ergo" is actually verses 5-6 of Pange Lingua.

Holy God, We Praise Thy Name is often sung as a recessional hymn (after Benediction and reposition).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.