Can those who don't go to Confession get to heaven?

I have questioned the reasons for confession to a Priest in lieu of how other Christian faiths handle it and have gotten a number of thoughts, answers and readings. I still have not gotten a yes or no answer as to whether or not Catholics believe only Catholics get into heaven because of their way of confession as they view it. I have elaborated on my thoughts about repenting, confessing to God and becoming a better person in thought and deed but apparently this isn’t enough for the Catholic faith. SO I asked again waiting for a yes or no answer: Do Catholics believe only they get into heaven because of their way of confession?

The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on whether non-Catholics are able to go to heaven without Confession. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]Can a non-Catholic go to Confession?
*]How far do Protestants get by with invincible ignorance?
*]How are Protestants’ sins forgiven without going to confession?
*]**How can a Protestant go to heaven without the sacrament of reconciliaton? **
*]Is Mortal Sin subjective?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.