CAN WE PRAY? Post prayer requests!

Post your prayer requests! Let’s join in powerful prayer! Let’s pray for the peace of Jerusalem as Jesus asked. I personally need wisdom and a forgiving nature, apart from health and wealth concerns. And I would like to ask the Lord that my 9-11 memorial submission for the Pennsylvania crash site with His “Greater love hath no man” as the theme will be chosen by the jury, and that He will make it be the best it can be, all for His honor and glory. “In all things give thanks.” May the Most Holy Trinity lavishly bless all those who minister in prayer. Thanks to you and thank God.

For all the murdered unborn, born, and all suffing children of the world, we pray to the Lord!

:gopray:

I pray that all the lonely have someone to help them. I must also pray for myself. I have been out of work for almost three years. I just got offered a job, but my social phobia caused me to turn it down because I was so scared that I wasn’t good enough and would disappoint those who picked me for the job thinking I was an A-plus administrataive assistant when I am in fact a B-minus due to a medical condition that has affected by ability to think logically. God have mercy on me.

[quote=snowgarden]I pray that all the lonely have someone to help them. I must also pray for myself. I have been out of work for almost three years. I just got offered a job, but my social phobia caused me to turn it down because I was so scared that I wasn’t good enough and would disappoint those who picked me for the job thinking I was an A-plus administrataive assistant when I am in fact a B-minus due to a medical condition that has affected by ability to think logically. God have mercy on me.
[/quote]

I have been out of work for almost 20 months, but I keep going and looking. I always pray at night for the unemployed in general.

We should pray for the unloved. These people are missing out on the kindness of God and from others.

please pray for victims of a horrific traffic accident on Tuesday evening, and for a child in our CCD program recovering from a traumatic experience, and for the family.

Pray for all the people who need to open their hearts and let the love of God in. Pray for all the suffering in the world. Pray for all the worries of people that they may leave their worries in the hands of God and let God’s will be His will.

I ask our Heavenly Father to meet the needs of all who post here. I especially pray for all Bishops in the USA that are considering the closing of Parishes in their diocese.

My friend Marguerite who suffers from chronic depression.

please pray for my grandmother who has serious health problems and is suffering a great deal. and for my mother and i because she is also burdened with poor health and lack of work and if my grandmother passes neither of us will have a place to live. (is that selfish?)

[quote=snowgarden]I must also pray for myself. I have been out of work for almost three years. I just got offered a job, but my social phobia caused me to turn it down because I was so scared that I wasn’t good enough and would disappoint those who picked me for the job thinking I was an A-plus administrataive assistant when I am in fact a B-minus due to a medical condition that has affected by ability to think logically. God have mercy on me.
[/quote]

i have the same problem. i will definately be praying for you.

I and my friends will lift your intentions to the Lord, that His will be done in all this.

:o

Praying.

J†M†J
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

I want to pray for all lost to Hurricane Katrina and 9/11.

Praying

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

PEACE IN THE WORLD AND THAT ALL THAT HUNGER PHYSICALLY OR SPIRITUALLY MAY HAVE THEIR FILL!: gopray:

That ALL may come to know that God is the author of all life. That ALL open their hearts and minds to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and that ALL may enjoy life everlasting. Lord, hear our prayer.

Please pray for KLN that she may rest in peace with Christ and Our Lady in Heaven. Thank you so very, very much. God bless everyone at this tread.

Prayers for all who are incarcerated,that GOD may touch their heart and souls.

For the lonely, the forgotten, the sick, the suffering, and most of all for those both here on earth and in Purgatory who have no one else to pray for them:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.