Can y'all do me one favor?

If you are reading this post, would you PLEASE stop for a minute or 2 and say an “Our Father”, a “Hail Mary”, a “Glory Be” and an “Oh My Jesus” for all priests, religious brothers and sisters, deacons, seminarians, missionaries, our Pope, bishops, cardinals and all those studying for and preparing for the priesthood and the religious life. I’d GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you and God Bless.

Nice sentiment. Done.

Blessings,
Stephie

Thank You StephieNorthCo

Done. Added characters for required length.

Okie. Already did

Prayers said.

:pray:

Done …:slightly_smiling_face:

Praying with all for all.

Done,thank you and God bless.

Done. Prayers said for your intentions

Prayer as requested.
God bless you

My organization’s Cooperators, and those involved in our emerging charism’s vocational ministry, make this a lifestyle. So, yes, I am on board with you on this.

Blessings,
Mrs Cloisters OP
Lay Dominican
http://cloisters.tripod.com/
http://cloisters.tripod.com/charity/

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! I greatly appreciate it. We have to pray for them or we can’t expect more priests and religious to serve Our Lord.

For everyone in the religious life and those about to enter and dedicate their lives to serving God we all our praying …What a beautiful gesture, thank you and God Bless you.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:.

Done! God bless!:heartbeat:

This is a personal “mission” for me to pray for an increase in devout religious vocations and all those who already serve in the Catholic Church. We need them badly and if we don’t pray for them and YES encourage then in our parishes we won’t get them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.