Can you ever receive communion in a Protestant church?

I disagreed with someone on this topic and would like to know the official answer.

I thought that a Catholic person can never receive Communion in a non-Catholic church, because it would be like saying “this is the same as the Eucharist in the Catholic Church” - implying that either the Protestant minister is able to change bread into the Body of Christ, or that the Catholic priest is giving us bread that represents Christ.

The person I was speaking to said that as long as you make your Sunday obligation in the Catholic church, you can also attend a non-Catholic church and receive communion there.

Which is correct?

This link should be helpful for understanding why Catholics should not take communion in a non-Catholic church. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]Ecclesia de Eucharistia (Note especially sections 43-46)
*]May I receive Communion with Lutherans?
*]Why can’t Catholics receive Protestant communion?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.