Can you identify the artists?

Years ago I remember seeing on EWTN a gentleman who sang with (I think) his two daughters. I think he had a beard and the young ladies might have been blonde. The reason I’m asking is I seem to remember the three of them singing “Hail Mary/Gentle Woman” and I’d love to get a hold of the CD but it’s been so many years I can’t remember their names. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hail Mary/Gentle Woman…on EWTN??

Was it on Dana and Friends do you know?

Part of the EWTN website is for the sale of religious items, CDs, DVDs, shows they aired, etc. You might find it there.

If you mean the man who used to sing the divine mercy chaplet with his daughters, he is Vinny Flynn, and you can find a recording of them singing “Gentle Woman” at the following.

MERCIFUL MOTHER (with Vinny Flynn and Still Waters)($15.95)
$13.95
LIG: ZK011
Vinny Flynn’s unique folk styling in prayerful renditions of songs in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary including:
O With What Joy/Hail Mary, Gentle Woman
The Beautiful Mother
Holy Is His Name
Gently She Carries
As I Kneel
The Love That I Bear
Ave Maria
Mary’s Song
You Are Holy
Immaculate Mary
Available as a compact disc or as a cassette. Please specify your preference when ordering. If necessary, the price will be adjusted upon receipt of your order.
below is the link to the page
deaconsil.com/catalog/product1401.html
contact page for the website:
deaconsil.com/catalog/

Thanks very much everybody, I appreciate your help. Yes Saggart, that’s who it is—for the life of me I could not remember his name…thanks for the link! :thumbsup:

I have to tell you that I placed an order for the Vinny Flynn CD (as well as an instrumental CD) and they both arrived the next day! Thanks Saggart for directing me to that site, I would definitely recommend them. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.