Can you lose salvation.

I am just curious to know how people would respond to someone who says you can’t lose you salvation. You know the once saved, always saved line? I am talking to a fundamentalist that really makes know sense in her arguements. So I was hoping to get some other people thoughts. Thanks.

Shari, did you check out my post in this room called,

Can salvation be lost?

:smiley:

[quote=Cephas]Shari, did you check out my post in this room called,

Can salvation be lost?

:smiley:
[/quote]

I must admit I missed that. :eek: Ric told me to start a new thread about it. I will go find it now. Thanks

Hi Shari. If you are still interested the thread you were looking for is titled “Can Salvation be Lost?” and can be found in the “Non-Catholic Religion” forum. It was last posted to yesterday at 5:52 pm.

[quote=Bud Stewart]Hi Shari. If you are still interested the thread you were looking for is titled “Can Salvation be Lost?” and can be found in the “Non-Catholic Religion” forum. It was last posted to yesterday at 5:52 pm.
[/quote]

Thanks found it.

Shari,

Ask these people, Satan, the fallen angels, Ananias, Sapphira, Judas, etc…:hmmm: Some of these even knew Jesus!

Now go to the other site too if your question isn’t 100% answered as it should be by now.

Malachi4U

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.