Can you please pray that I will find a copy of Sister Faustina's Diary?

Hi everyone,

I’m longing to read Sister Faustina’s diary after a group of Divine Mercy Sisters came to our school and told us about it. I have a devotion to the Divine Mercy, and from reading Sister Faustina’s story, I feel connected to her. I want her to be my confirmation saint. But everywhere I look there isn’t a copy of the diary! It’s always checked out at the library, and I can’t get to a bookstore that sells it.

Can you please pray that the Lord will bless me with a copy?

Thanks,
Jeanne

Jeanne, if you can’t find one anywhere else, I have a copy.
Hopefully someone geographically closer to you can help, but if not I’ll send you mine.
I ask the Lord to give you access to any book or inspiration He wishes you to have.
Kindly, Trishie

I appreciate that very much Trishie.

I’m just thinking, if it’s always checked out at the library, that means someone else is reading about Divine Mercy which makes me pretty happy.

Hopefully it’s in next time I go!

-Jeanne

Lord, please let Jeanne know that she can obtain a copy on the internet. More than likely EWTN should have a copy for her. Please let her find the diary soon so she can read all about your loving mercy for us all. Amen.

This book is still in print. Tan books sells it, and many Catholic bookstores sell it too. You can easily find a copy.Pax Christi

Here’s the Divine Mercy Gift Shop.

Hi there! I have read the Diary once in print. It was weird. I was at the library waiting on a bus to go home. I was wandering around and looked in the Religion section. The Diary almost jumped into my arms. I had just learned of St Faustina. I was so excited. It took me 3 weeks to read it in silence. I had so many great moments. St Faustina is my hero and she has the writing of an angel.

If you would like to read it on-line you can at:

ourhomewithgod.com/divinemercy/

It has the entire book brioken down into the 6 notebooks she had.

By the way, I have been back to the library to check the book out again and never is there a copy to be had. We have two books available. Best wishes on getting a copy!

We are also reading the Diary here at CAF in the Divine Mercy group under the thread "Celbration of St Faustina’s Diary. We are currently finishing the first notebook I believe. We discuss each days passage. It is a good place to discuss how St Fasutina’s diary can affect our lives and our relationship to God. It is a must read!

God Bless!

The only thing I can offer is a link to the diary on Amazon:
amazon.com/Diary-Saint-Maria-Faustina-Kowalska/dp/1596141107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243478489&sr=8-1

I purchased mine from the UK website - if you’re comfortable with buying things online, its a very reasonable price for it.

Either way, I’ll be praying for you!

Jeanne,
Try this link… our.homewithgod.com/divinemercy/ there you can start to read it online until the book comes in at the library.

Paul

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

Amen

I pray you find it :)…It is a GREAT read. This is the only book I’ve taken months to read. I did not want to run through it, instead I would read a chapter, meditated on it for weeks and even journaled myself what I would get from that chapter. By the end it had enriched me!!!..So when you get it, take your time reading it.

My mom bought me a copy!!! Thank you so much for the prayers!!

gets off the computer to go read

-Jeanne

I’m glad you received a copy.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
World without end.
Amen

Yay! :smiley:
Thank you dear sweet Jesus for answering the prayers of Your people!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.