Can you pray for me

Hi again.
I am in need of prayers as I have been going through a hard time in finding a job. I have sent so many applications even re-applying at least once or twice. I had some interviews but have been unsuccessful. I also have a form of Autism so can you please pray double as much for me. :slight_smile: I really need a job to help pay for college and some other expenses.

:signofcross: Lord Jesus, Good Shepherd, we beseech Thee to attend catholicball17. Grant him suitable employment and grant him healing for his autism. We ask these favours with trust and confidence, glorifying Thy Holy Name. Amen

I actually want the prayers for a job.

Just say the prayers and let God decide how best to help you. He is capable of helping you in many ways. We don’t call Him almighty for nothing. :wink:

We adore you Lord and we glorify you because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world.

God our father in heaven, we trust this young person to your care to help as you will.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

I will pray for you.

I will pray that you are successful in your job search. St. Joseph, patron saint of workers, please pray for catholicbball17 and help them to find a job!

:gopray:
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee,
Blessed Art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN :gopray:

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Venerable Solanus Casey, as a holy priest who humbly carried the cross of your natural limitations, please share your graces with catholicbball17 and help him/her to find the job to which our Lord is calling him/her. Please help catholicbball17 to shine in his/her new occupation and accept the hindrance of autism the same way that you accepted your own natural hindrances.

Amen.

I will pray for you to find a good job! My cousin is also on the autistic spectrum.

“Blood and water gushing forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in you.” Jesus, you know all things. Please help with a new job. We love you and thank you for your gift of salvation. Amen

Praying for you.

O Blessed Archangel Gabriel, we beseech thee,
do thou intercede for us at the throne of divine Mercy
in our present necessities, that as thou didst announce to Mary
the mystery of the Incarnation, so through thy prayers
and patronage in heaven we may obtain the benefits of the same,
and sing the praise of God forever in the land of the living.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit
Amen
:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.