Can you recommend a good high school apologetics curriculum?

hi
i would like to teach my high school age boys apologetics. does anyone have an idea of what materials or curriculum to use? or jsut some practical ideas to go about it? my purpose is to give them the knowledge to be able to defend and promote their faith in a local state university located in the bible belt.
also, i have heard that there were apologetic tabs for bibles available. where could i purchase these?
thanks
God bless!

I recommend The Didache High School Textbook Series

“The focus of this series is to teach, in a manner that is both comprehensible and accessible to high school students, the basic tenets of the doctrinal, scriptural, moral and sacramental life of the Church. Accordingly, the books of this series rely heavily on sources such as Sacred Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the lives of the saints, the Fathers of the Church, and the teaching of Vatican II as witnessed by the pontificate of John Paul II.”

God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.