Can you say your daily Divine Mercy Chaplet for this intention please? ☺️

St Faustina in her diary says she had a vision of a storm of God’s Justice coming toward Poland. She heard Jesus telling her to start saying the Divine Mercy chaplet against the coming of the storm. While saying the Divine Mercy Chaplet she saw a vision of the angel of God’s Justice who was bringing the storm, complain to God: ‘I cannot see because of the light coming from that woman’s mouth.’
The diary then says that God in His mercy averted the storm from Poland because of the prayers of St Faustina.

Can you type ‘amen’ if you will say your Divine Mercy Chaplet for the countries that are currently experiencing extreme weathers;
-Greece (wildfires)
-Ireland (drought)
-Japan (severe flooding, and also extreme temperatures,)
Etc…

Yes, I will say my daily Divine Mercy Chaplet for your intention … God Bless.

Amen … chaplet said.

Thanks Katherine!
Can you say this as your prayer intention for your daily Divine Mercy chaplet for all the coming week? :slight_smile:

Some of the world’s countries are experiencing severe droughts due to the world’s current weather, :slight_smile:

God bless you for posting this prayer request! Absolutely, yes, I will pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet for a week for the aforementioned countries. :slight_smile:

Extreme weather does not equate to God’s justice .

Please don’t make that leap of faith

Prayer in any case is needed for these countries.

And prayer never does any harm.

Particularly when those countries have experienced hardships, destruction and human loss of lives (such as Greece and Japan).

The Great Flood in Genisis was God’s Justice upon mankind.
The flood that killed the Egyptian chasing the Israelites in Exodus was also God’s Justice.
The fire that rained down from Heaven on Sodom and Gomorah was also God’s Justice.
So yes mankind can earn the justice of God from the sins of the world.

Our Lady hereself said in the Vatican approved apparition of Akita that she and Jesus are holding back the Justice of God from the world, but need more prayers and repentance from mankind.

Australia is in bad drought .

We pray for those impacted. And try to help.

We don’t say there was a flood so therefore every natural event is God’s justice.

I recommend you read st Augustine on these matters. He set the tone for the church.

If we want to pray as per Fatima and Akita, we pray for reparation to the insults, sacrileges and offences against God.
And we pray for souls.

Pray people start observing Sunday’s as the Lord’s Day.

I never said every weather is God’s justice.

I said some weathers MIGHT be God’s justice.

And in any case prayer is needed for these countries to help them, many have lost families to fire/ flooding.

Joshua 10:11
As they fled from before Israel, while they were at the descent of Beth-horon, the LORD threw large stones from heaven on them as far as Azekah, and they died; there were more who died from the hailstones than those whom the sons of Israel killed with the sword

Haggai 1:10-11
"Therefore, because of you the sky has withheld its dew and the earth has withheld its produce. "I called for a drought on the land, on the mountains, on the grain, on the new wine, on the oil, on what the ground produces, on men, on cattle, and on all the labor of your hands

1 Kings 17:1
Now Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the settlers of Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the LORD, the God of Israel lives, before whom I stand, surely there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word.

Exodus 9:22-26
Now the LORD said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward the sky, that hail may fall on all the land of Egypt, on man and on beast and on every plant of the field, throughout the land of Egypt.” Moses stretched out his staff toward the sky, and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and fire ran down to the earth. And the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt. So there was hail, and fire flashing continually in the midst of the hail, very severe, such as had not been in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation

Deuteronomy 11:17
"Or the anger of the LORD will be kindled against you, and He will shut up the heavens so that there will be no rain and the ground will not yield its fruit; and you will perish quickly from the good land which the LORD is giving you

Leviticus 26:18-19
'If also after these things you do not obey Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. 'I will also break down your pride of power; I will also make your sky like iron and your earth like bronze

Jeremiah 3:3
"Therefore the showers have been withheld, And there has been no spring rain Yet you had a harlot’s forehead; You refused to be ashamed’’

Jeremiah 14:1-6
That which came as the word of the LORD to Jeremiah in regard to the drought: "Judah mourns And her gates languish; They sit on the ground in mourning, And the cry of Jerusalem has ascended. "Their nobles have sent their servants for water; They have come to the cisterns and found no water They have returned with their vessels empty; They have been put to shame and humiliated, And they cover their heads‘’

Read the catechism.
It quotes the bible to back up it’s catholic teachings.

The bible is read at Mass on Sundays and the priests give a sermon on it.

So quoting the bible is heresy for catholics?
Are all the priests and theologians in heresy too according to you?

Jesus even quoted scripture at satan.
The apostles quoted scripture to the Jews.
The theologians quoted scripture in their writings on catholic theology.
Scripture is quoted in the priests homilies at mass (based on the gospel readings of the day).

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.