can ?

can you help me with my learning more?:slight_smile:

The Catechism of the Catholic Church

Yes.

Yes we can.

Yes.

Ask you questions, one at time, and we will try and give you the best answer. Also, please stop using only one word for your title. You will get more views and more answers if you ask a question instead. Welcome Home! :slight_smile: We all look forward in assisting you on your faith journey. Have you attended Mass? Weekly Mass attendance is a good place to start to learn about Catholicism. :grouphug:

Hello and WELCOME!!! :smiley:

First thing I would suggest is that you take some time and familiarize yourself with the CAF forums. That way you can better determine which forums are better suited for the questions you may have. :slight_smile:

Also, it’s a good idea to make the title of your threads a sentence rather than just a word or two, since that it very vague. :slight_smile:

Welcome and I hope your RCIA journey is a fruitful one!! :thumbsup:

^^^^
This & feel free to ask your questions in your RCIA classes. That’s why the instructors & Spiritual Advisor are there. God bless you on your RCIA journey.

Read the Gospel of John.

You gain an accumulation of knowledge by each day casually reading for a few moments

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.