Canadian Flasher

web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Woman_flashes_for_peace_and_quiet

This is why we have laws like this.

[quote="Oblaidon, post:1, topic:203595"]
web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Woman_flashes_for_peace_and_quiet

This is why we have laws like this.

[/quote]

I don't know which is weirder, that the 5 years old was driving a "loud all-terrain vehicle", or that the woman who went topless was 56 years old.

I'd say the granny flasher probably has some metal problems

[quote="ronnie_bonigli, post:2, topic:203595"]
I don't know which is weirder, that the 5 years old was driving a "loud all-terrain vehicle", or that the woman who went topless was 56 years old.

I'd say the granny flasher probably has some metal problems

[/quote]

On the contrary, I'd say granny flasher used a novel approach to settling a problem that nobody wanted to deal with. Only if you've lived next door to a constantly barking dog, crying kid, yelling neighbour do you have any idea how you get to the point of wanting to either blow your brains out or take a baseball bat to the problem (well, not to the baby of course but you know what I mean). She hurt nobody and got the result she wanted and didn't break any law in the process. :thumbsup:

[quote="Phemie, post:3, topic:203595"]
On the contrary, I'd say granny flasher used a novel approach to settling a problem that nobody wanted to deal with. Only if you've lived next door to a constantly barking dog, crying kid, yelling neighbour do you have any idea how you get to the point of wanting to either blow your brains out or take a baseball bat to the problem (well, not to the baby of course but you know what I mean). She hurt nobody and got the result she wanted and didn't break any law in the process. :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Are you joking here?

A five year old out on the sidewalk riding in his little toy car and some middle-aged woman comes running out of her house with her 56 year old chest exposed for all the world to "marvel" at, with the intent of making people grab their children and run for the hills, and you think that's cool?

[quote="Phemie, post:3, topic:203595"]

[/quote]

Could the same be said if it were an old grandpa flasher? He hurt nobody?

The fact is she used her body to purposely cause a problem. As a parent I have the right to decide what my child is exposed to and what he or she is not exposed to.

Let's learn from Canada's mistakes and not join their liberal example.

Amen?

Canadian women have the right to go topless in public and have had this right for a decade.Before you yankees get all bent out of shape you have similar laws in several of your states so stop with the finger wagging.I think that there is a pl;ethora of ageism being displayed here as there are several fine looking mid-fifties women of my acquaintance who appear to do just fine in the breast department.
The little brat wasn't being controlled so the complainant did something perfectly legal to force the guardians to remove the child.There is NOTHING obscene about womens breasts but most have the sense to not parade about in public.This scenario is one court case from happening in the USA.

Liberal ways-don't make me laugh-just look at the uber liberalism-leftism of your president and the Democrats-you make us look like the only conservatives on the continent besides Mexico.

I am not saying anything about her age. I am not saying it would be better if she were younger. I am just saying it is my right as a parent to choose what my child is exposed to.

[quote="Oblaidon, post:7, topic:203595"]
I am not saying anything about her age. I am not saying it would be better if she were younger. I am just saying it is my right as a parent to choose what my child is exposed to.

[/quote]

Really-and you have the right to prevent your child from being indoctrinated by the leftist-liberal school system in the US-sex ed,condom demonstration and distribution,the enforced normalisation of homosexuality,hate laws that start off being shields and end up being swords????Good luck with all that.

[quote="Oblaidon, post:7, topic:203595"]

[/quote]

I didn't accuse YOU of ageism but you chose to ignore the rest of my post that was directed at you,didn't you?.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.