Canadian "gay marriages' force US health insurance companies to provide coverage

catholic.org/international/international_story.php?id=28820

This whole concept of legalizing “gay marriages” has opened a Pandora’s box of all kinds of legal issues that I don’t think the politicians even considered…and who ends up paying for it. I can guess it will be all of us! :mad:

Eh? why should US health insurance companies follow evil perverted Canadian law?

This is stupid and immoral , US health insurance companies should pull out of Canada instead of complying, there aren’t that many people in Canda anyway, and with all the sodomite coddling they do, their population can only drop like a rock.

Believe me, the politicians condidered this, and they either don’t care or they want these immoral things to happen.

American health insurance companies have been on board for years with this. It’s called domestic partner coverage and is part of State mandates. In other words, if you have a domestic partner, they’re not excluded.

Wow, what a Christian response. If US companies wish to do business in other countries they must abide by their laws.

When did Christianity write in the requirement that to be Christian I have to silently shell out for activities abhorrent to Christian morality?:confused:

Eh? what part of “pull out of Canada” did you not understand?

Let me quote it:

Eh? why should US health insurance companies follow evil perverted Canadian law?

This is stupid and immoral , US health insurance companies should pull out of Canada instead of complying, there aren’t that many people in Canda anyway, and with all the sodomite coddling they do, their population can only drop like a rock.

Believe me, the politicians condidered this, and they either don’t care or they want these immoral things to happen.

Perhaps you get it now, or maybe you just refuse to get it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.