Cancer problems

I recently found a large problem area (about 1.5") on my breast, and have an appt in 1 week w/ my oncologist (on a waitng list for earlier cancellations). I’ve already survived invasive malignant melanoma and triple negative breast cancer w/ mastectomy on the other side. On top of this I have some other serious health problems.

I would be so grateful for the prayers of anyone who is willing.

Thank you so much in advance.

Please also pray for my mother and sister, who are very concerned.

God bless all of you, and may he grant you all special graces for your charity.

Praying, commending you to Our Blessed Mother and to St. Joseph and all the Saints, asking them to place your prayers at the feet of Our Lord. I will remember you tomorrow in the offering of the Divine Office and my assistance at Holy Mass.

-ACEGC

Thank you VERY much! :slight_smile:

Prayers offered.
God bless you and keep you on this next stage of your journey with Him.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of out death. Amen. :gopray:

I will certainly be praying for you! I had to have mastectomies on both sides, plus removal of the uterus due to tumors. Several of my family members have had cancer, so I’ve been at risk for many years. I know it can be frightening, but trust in the Lord, continue to ask Him for help and especially pray to the Blessed Virgin – she is a wonderful help to women with this problem! Prayers will continue for you!:signofcross:

Praying for you. I’m going for a biopsy this week…

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

St. Jude,
St. Rita,
St, Perrigrine,
and Queen of Saints, Holy Mary, Mother of God,

Please pray for the healing of this suffering woman. Please pray that the good Lord Jesus Christ bring peace of mind and healing to this woman and her family. Show her compassion and love and through the power of almighty God, Heal her.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I implore you hear my prayer. Please heal this child of yours Amen

Prayers offered for your healing and family.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

You have my prayers. I will offer my AM rosary for you and your intentions. Sounds like you have been through a lot. May God give you strength during this time of medical
issues. I will also pray for your mother and sister who are concerned. May you all be a support to one another.

God bless you as well.
Mary.

Holy Jesus, Blessed Mary, St. Joseph St Pio, St Jude, St Therese, St Rita, St Peregrine, and all the angels and saints:

Intervene for our sister as you intervened for so many who were healed in the name of Jesus Christ. Let her healing shine as a beacon of faith so that others will heal physically and spiritually.

Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for you. May God heal you and bless you greatly. May he guide your doctors, and provide you and your family with comfort and strength.

God bless,
Ut

Offering a decade of the rosary for you…God bless you!

Prayers are with you!

Amen

May you and your family find abundant strength through Hs love.

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. I’m praying for all of your special intentions, may God grant you blessings in body, mind and soul.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying that the Lord may strengthen you and guide your treatments.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.