Cancer - Serious prayer needed

A friend of mine has been fighting cancer, and unfortunately, it has returned and spread to her liver and bones. The doctors are only offering to be able to ‘give her a little more time’ with more chemo treatments.

Please pray for a miracle, if it be God’s will for her to be cured no matter what the doctors say. And if it not be God’s will, pray she will not suffer too much, and that she will be ready to go home to heaven when the time comes.

And please, pray for her family. They don’t know the cancer has returned yet.

Thank you, prayer warriors, and as always, I am remembering ‘everyone here’, and those in my prayer request book in my prayers. God bless all.

Praying in the way that you have requested.   :gopray2: 

May our Lord engulf your friend & her family, in His loving
Mercy & Kindness. :signofcross:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death, Amen

I will remember your prayers in my prayers and devotions throughout the day!

God Bless You!

Jesus I Trust In You!

Paul

Dear Jesus please hold her faithfully in Your heart, and embrace her family. May God’s loving wishes for her life be fulfilled.

Praying for your friend.

Praying for your friend, for comfort in her body and soul, and healing if it be God’s will, and for her family.

St.Peregrine please intervene for her.

grandma glor

Merciful Father, you bless those with cancer by revealing a portion of Your Divine plan to them. Graciously do you call to them patiently, gently. Out of unfathomable love do You allow them to prepare their souls for your call. How much more blessed than a sudden death without warning, Lord! How then would we prepare for our final day? How then would we tell our loves ones how we feel about them? How then would we see them for perhaps the last time, with enough memories to joyfully enter into eternity?

Lord, Your mysterious ways reveal Your unbelievable depth of love for us. And out of the same love we seek miraculous healing in the mind, the body and the spirit of this suffering soul. You have graciously granted them, through their protracted suffering, a cleansing, a purgation while yet on this earth, so that, at Your call, their spirit will be found acceptable in Your Kingdom. But Lord, their suffering also bears true witness to Your Goodness. And so we pray that their purpose in this life remains unfulfilled, and that Your mercy will grant them the healing which will complete their life, as You will it.

Heavenly and Eternal Father, join our prayers for this soul with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

prayers …

kate

I will gladly pray for comfort and many graces for your friend, and healing if it be God’s will.

This is one of my favorite prayers for healing:

PRAYER FOR HEALING

Jesus, Master Physician of all times,
Your Divinity did not require a Ph.D.
Eagerly, You resurrected the dead,
Restoring the health of the sick.
Be it physical or spiritual torment,
None were a great obstacle to You:
For Your loving power is omnipotent.
I ask for Your abounding healing love;
Maintain my body and soul vigorous
So I may fulfill my daily functions.
The world will be conquered by You,
All afflictions will be dissipated!

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p00510.htm

:gopray:

In my prayers!

God Bless! +

I will remember her in my rosary.

+JMJTJ+

Your friend will be in my prayers.
May St Peregrine intercede for her needs.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Praying a decade of the rosary.

God bless,
Ut

Prayers promised

I will pray for your friend that she will not suffer and that Our Lord Jesus Christ will be there for her family. If it is God’s will let her be healed.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among woman
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you all so very much for your prayers. God bless you.

Praying for your friend…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.