Cancer sufferers

Hi , to let all of you know I have been given the news that I have beaten lung cancer though I lost the top lobe of my right lung when the tumour was removed by a fantastic surgeon Mr Kirk I’m still getting chemo I’m on my last cycle the last two are preventitive I had two before the op,
But folks I KNOW I would not be telling you this great news If it wasn’t for the power of prayer.
When I was diagnosed early january my odds of survival were very very poor as there were so many factors that were not in my favour, But when I let the news of my condition be known to family and friends the prayers began in abundance there has been a candle burning constantly from st Anthony and still is from my aunty Nora, my nephew Mick and my cousin Margaret had masses requested in lourdes and brought me blessed rosary beads and holy water back for me, my friends and family have had masses requested for me from the st patrick missionaries and the africa missionaries that will be said for me every day for a year, these above are only the tip of the iceberg as I’ve had dozens of cards reqesting prayers and mass for me. So I beg anyone In the position I was In Is dont turn your back on god which Is easily done BUT turn to him for his help and guidance. This last few months have totally changed me for the better It has strenghtend my faith as I was more or less a lapsed catholic though I still prayed.
Life Is so short anyway but when you are confronted with this terrible disease It makes you think more deeply about life and death, I now pray for all people with this terrible confliction and any Illness and truely beileve in the power of prayer. So god bless you all out there who are or in sickness and in health as I pray for the whole world now. PEACE BE WITH YOU AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING TO GOD ALMIGHTY :smiley: PS I also pray for the great team of doctors and nurses right down to the cleaning staff as the do a fantastic job. So never give up hope and I hope to meet you all in heaven someday:thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing your incredible story…prayer brings miracles, it really does. God bless you that you remain cancer free, and I’m praying for other battling this terrible disease also. :gopray:

Good story…will pray

Thank you for sharing your testimony of faith and the power of prayer, and your gratituse.
We thank You our God for Your healing mercy.
.And we thank your angels and saints, and you our blessed Mother, for your prayers.

Our God, we ask bountiful blessings on the relatives who prayed so fervently; and the medical people who worked for jungletim’s recovery

Thank God and God bless you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you whatevergirl for your kind words I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
GOD BLESS YOU:)

Wonderful!
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

thank you and may God be with you always with the blessed virgin and all his angels and saints also by your side GOD BLESS.

God Bless you and thank you, I pray you have a long and wonderful life under the guidance of God almighty.
God Bless You And Yours

Thank you, & you will always be in my prayers and thoughts GOD BLESS.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Glory and praise to you, Lord, for your wondrous deeds. Your mercy endures forever! Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.