Cancer update

Re: Cancer update
Hello,I saw my son Cary and Vickie tonight,and by the Grace of GOD I held it together until they left,then I broke down.My dear Vickie, has lost all her hair she had told me on the phone and I just said big deal,trying to make her feel okay with it,but when I saw for myself I was so distraught,I said ok time for a cute wig,or some nice wraps,she said just grab some,which I surly didn’t want to do, and it just fell out with my fingertips.I quickly changed the subject,and showed her all of your loving posts,and she started to weep,wrong thing to do,I guess. While I was talking to my son,she just curled up and fell sound to sleep,my heart aches so much for my beautiful girl,they are both so very tired, but keep fighting.My son hasn’t accepted any offer of help and I know my son, he wants to be with her every moment he is able.He works construction and then every day at 3:00 picks up his wife and drives an hour and a half to the hospital for her 40min,session in radiation.I can see in their eyes the strength they have, but is wearing on their bodies,please again, pray for their continued strength,and for the healing after radiation and chemo yet to come .I thank you and GOD bless you all
Dianne

“With you,JESUS,how joyful is pain and how bright is darkness”
St.Josemaria Escriva]

I am so sorry for the pain and distress your daughter-in-law, son and your whole family are enduring. It is so terribly difficult when someone we love is facing a life-threatening disease, and all that goes with it.

I am keeping your dear Vickie, son, and family in my prayers daily.

Lord I pray for Cary and Vickie, please give them the strength they need to get through this ordeal. You have the power to heal, so Lord I pray for a divine healing that you totally heal Vickie of her cancer.

St. Peregrine, patron saint of cancer, please pray for her.

Dianne, Cary and Vickie and families, you all have my Prayers, hope, love, respect, and very best wishes. May our Lord bless, heal, strengthen, and provide all the grace necessary too live well and overcome. Lord hear our prayer. Amen. :gopray:

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. :signofcross:

Cary and Vickie will be in my daily prayers. May God bless them and help them to carry their crosses abandoned to his merciful love and fully confident in his merciful love. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter.

Praying for Vickie and for your son …

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen…

Holy Mother Mary please bless this family which is suffering from the strain of illness. Please grant them the miracle of healing. May they always know your love and compassion. Please grant them peace

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’m so sorry for your troubles.

God bless you,
Clare

Again, I say Thank all of you,praying with me,been a little depressed,I know I can’t get caught up in the depression,Vickie woke up this morning with blood coming from her ear and nose,really scared her,I didn’t find out about it till this evening,They are both shaken up to say the least.The oncologist said it was a side affect of so much radiation,she’s not eating or drinking,again the radiation.All I can do is pray,I know I’m praying for HIS WILL,but thats difficult,just thinking what it may be.I guess maybe, I, should be asking for prayer, to be able to pray for GOD’S WILL.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

For my daughter-in-law Vickie,I pray
REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Dear Lord,

Bless this family with the strength and courage to fight this beast. Please them with every and very needed grace thru this time.

Please bless all who are fighting cancer. Bless their family and friends with every needed grace that will aide them in this battle. Bless the doctors and all other medical personnel who are part of the army in this war against cancer.

Amen

Praying my heart out to St Peregrine for Vickie and your son, Diane.

Praying hard for Vickie, your son and all of your family. My heart goes out to you.

Praying my heart out.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.