Cannibalism in the Bible?

2 Corinthians 8:1

2 Corinthians 8:1 (New International Version)

2 Corinthians 8
Generosity Encouraged

** And now, brothers, we want you to know about the grace that God has given the Macedonian churches.**

Where is the cannibalism? :shrug:

I think the poster meant this:

2 Kings 6:28
And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.

No, it was a joke!

He meant this;

two chrorinthians ate one

2 chrorinthians 8: 1

…get it?

Steven John cracking a joke… surely you jest!!! :smiley:

Good one ~ must remember this one!!! :smiley:

He explained it to me by PM!

Just thought you may all enjoy a laugh.

Was at a prayer gathering recently when a guy offered this funny.

People go flicking through the bible to find it.

Praise be to G-d he blesses us to have a laugh.

I like it. So did you know what car they drive in heaven?

It’s a Honda. Says right there in Scripture “They all left in one Accord.”

Tantum ergo, praise be to My Father for another great laugh.

I know it is in the Catechism but will need to seek it in the books.

It is nice to share with you all in a thread where we are not beating each other with our personal relationship in His spirit.

G-d willing I will be catching up with with My Brother or parish priest this day.

He is always looking for jokes an i will share yours with him.

Praise be to My Father for this glorious smile our sharing here has put in my face from my heart.

By His will may My Father bless and guide you all.

My grandmother always took us to Catholic Mass when we visited, but we also went to her Methodist church sometimes, and I always hoped I would hear some of the favorite hymns there we never got at St. Mary’s. She could always raise a laugh by reminding my that I asked if they were going to sing about my cross-eyed bear.

Cannibalism in the Bible?
I have found out it could have been a huge problem for the early church fathers,
One Corinthian ate sixteen
it must have been like competition before him
One Corinthian ate fifteen

and more of this lets get together and eat them
Two Corinthians ate up to thirteen

maybe it is one of the earliest examples of social justice issue the church has dealt with…or maybe not,

what did you have for dinner?

Did you know God really enjoys beer; You can read about it in the bible - That’s right, Hebrews.

:stuck_out_tongue:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.