“Cannot and Will Not Comply”

It is not only the laity and the bishops who thoroughly oppose the recent HHS mandate. These communities have publicly expressed their opposition to the mandate’s forced coverage of contraception and abortifacients.

http://vocationpromotion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Mercedarian-Sisters-of-Blessed-Sacrament.jpg

Currently, eleven religious communities have been featured on this web page, including the Mercedarian Sisters, who say, “The Mercedarian Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament are no strangers to persecution. We went through persecution of our own in Mexico.”

Read about the other religious orders who stand with the U.S. Bishops as well, including their quotes on the issue at hand!
vocationpromotion.com/2012/03/communities-weigh-in-on-hhs-mandate/

"Peter, upon this rock I will build My Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it"

God bless us all

And neither do the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist.

:amen:

[quote="White_Peony, post:3, topic:278715"]
And neither do the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist.

[/quote]

Neither do they what?

I think he means they also ‘will not comply’ ie: they will not support the proposed US mandate about contraception coverage.
They are standing with the Bishops and send their support.

God bless all who suffer persecution.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.