Canonisation in movie theatres -- anyone know where?

Does anyone know if there’s a list of where the Canonisation will be in the theatres? The movie listings for my area don’t show anything, at least not yet.

I don’t follow you? :confused: Cannonizations of the saints is done at the Vatican. You could check with your local cable provider to see if they will carry it live or EWTN should have it online.

What I was referring to is that the Canonisation of John Paul II and John XXIII will be shown in movie theatres around the world live.

catholicregister.org/news/canada/item/17872-sainthood-rites-for-john-paul-ii-john-xxiii-to-be-beamed-around-the-world

My question was if there’s a list of the theatres that will show it.

It will be on EWTN, according to their website:

"Papal Events
HOLY MASS AND CANONIZATIONS OF BLESSED JOHN XXIII AND BLESSED JOHN PAUL II, POPES
From Vatican City, His Holiness Pope Francis canonizes his predecessors John XXIII and John Paul II.

Sunday 04/27/2014 02:30 AM
Sunday 04/27/2014 06:00 PM
Monday 04/28/2014 10:00 PM
Monday 04/28/2014 11:00 PM""

Yes, it will be on tv, but the live stream to the theaters will be in 3-D, so people can feel like they are really there. That will be so cool.

The news article mentions that a website is being constructed for the canonization. Right now, it is written only in Italian and its internal pages are merely placeholders. However, I would expect the information regarding the theaters will eventually be posted there.

Here is a link to the website (which is still being built)
2popesaints.org

I thought it was weird that the site is in Italian yet the URL is in English.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.