Cardinal Wuerl: Education a Key to the New Evangelization

A day after Pope Benedict XVI warned visiting U.S. bishops about the threat of “radical secularism” to American moral values, Washington Cardinal Donald W. Wuerl reflected on the implications of the pope’s remarks, giving special emphasis to the role of Catholic education.

More…

=Catholic Press;8853955]A day after Pope Benedict XVI warned visiting U.S. bishops about the threat of “radical secularism” to American moral values, Washington Cardinal Donald W. Wuerl reflected on the implications of the pope’s remarks, giving special emphasis to the role of Catholic education.

More…

For anyone interesterd I offer a COMPREHENSIVE couse in our Catholic Faith FREE of all cost to you.

It’s modeled after RCIA but covers more topics and is in far greater depth. Send me Private message if you’re interested?

Also check out my BLOG to get an idea what I offer.

This is the YEAR of “reevangualizarion”; and time to really learn our faith; what we believe and WHY and How we can believe it.

God Bless,
Pat

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.