Cartoon Cardinal with Biretta

Does anyone know of a cartoon image of a cardinal (bird) wearing a cardinal’s (clergy) biretta? It would look similar to @thecardinalbird’s profile. I’d like to perhaps use it on a t-shirt

Not quite right but :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course, this cartoon is copyright protected.

OP, use original art or have an artist friend do it for you.

I think I would be protected under fair use… I won’t be profiting from this use

Drop a facebook message to the owner asking for permission to reprint. Kindness goes a long way.

I’m not even going to use this specific image, most likely…

That would look adorable :smile: shall I stand on a twig while someone draws me?

Could I use your profile pic, TCB?

I’d say yes, but the image of the actual bird is not mine and the biretta I put on the birdy’s head, I used an image on the Internet as template. So the image I used was this:

cardinalshathat

I changed it to this:

If you want, I could draw something up for you (as a last resort of course)

Do you know anyone with photo editing software? Should be fairly easy to turn that into a vector image.

I took a Photoshop and Computer Graphics course this year- I guess my skills will finally come in handy haha

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.