Casting Crowns on Youtube! - the best clip I've ever seen!

Check their “Voice of truth” clip HERE!!!

IT’S ABSOLUTELLY AWESOME!

What’s more, you can download it HERE!!!

Be sure to check it out!!!

:thumbsup:

thanks for sharing, Casting Crowns are one of the few Christian recording artists that I like, aside from TobyMac, again thanks for sharing!

Anytime! :slight_smile:

That clip is GREEAAT! :wink: :thumbsup:

I agree. i love their CD “Lifesong”. It is amazing. i am going to go see them in Concert in october when they come to Houston. You know the lead singer wrote a book on what the songs mean and how he wrote them.

Just saw them last night…(I realize this is an old thread but I came home and searched for them). They are amazing. I have never heard of them before last night, my friend had an extra ticket. We ended up in the front row! SUPER!

I love that song…the phrase “but the voice of Truth tell me a different story, and the voice of Truth says do not be afraid…” sends chills down my spine every time…

says link removed for the first one. SAys it violated something.

I havent tried the second link but dont care too.

A decent video, but some of the lyrics didn’t flow smoothly. Good message, though.

I would probably listen to it once only, if heard on the radio.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.