Casting Crowns Wears Its Pro-Life Views on Its Sleeves

The Christian pop rock band Casting Crowns is known for taking a stand and, today, the ban put their money where their mouth is when it comes to supporting the right to life for unborn children.

lifenews.com/2012/02/17/casting-crowns-wears-its-pro-life-views-on-its-sleeves/

Three cheers for Casting Crowns. :)

Although I'm not typically a fan of their type of sound, I applaud them for using their talents to praise the Lord.

[quote="juliee, post:1, topic:274095"]

The Christian pop rock band Casting Crowns is known for taking a stand and, today, the ban put their money where their mouth is when it comes to supporting the right to life for unborn children.

[/quote]

Hey juliee, thanks for posting this. I have never heard this group until today, but I liked what I heard. :thumbsup:

[quote="juliee, post:1, topic:274095"]

[/quote]

Great, I like these folks and their music. I remember one of their lyrics saying something like 'let unborn children see light of day'.

Their song, "Your Love is Extravagant" is one of the most beautiful I have ever heard.

I LOVE Casting Crowns! I saw them live and they were amazing! I know they are not Catholic but they walk the talk. A new song of theirs on their latest album called Wedding Day just makes me cry- especially as I get closer to Easter Vigil!

This is Wedding Day

youtube.com/watch?v=S_as9yxrf6E

Val

I too like the music of Casting Crowns...one of my favorite is "O Glorious Day".

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.