CAT scan...prayers requested

Please pray for my dad, that his CAT scan tomorrow (Wed.) will reveal a healthy body. We are concerned about blockages and yet another possible surgery. Could use less crosses right now, not more. Thanks, mighty warriors!

+JMJTJ+

Your dad will be in my prayers for good test results.
May Christ be your Presence and peace in these trials.

Our dear friend, I am sorry to hear that your family has this further concern.

Almighty Father please have compassion on MarcoPolo’s family and help them to get through all their difficulties soon. Please watch over the health issues of this loved Dad. Grant the prayers that MarcoPolo sends continually before You.
I ask You this in the name of Jesus.

“Console yourself with the Lord’s promise to repay ‘twice over with blessing’ for all we have suffered.” [Zechariah 9:12]

“Yes, the troubles which are soon over…train us for a weight of eternal glory which is out of all proportion to them.” [1Corinthians 4:17]

Therefore, “be patient…until the Lord’s coming. Think of a farmer, how patiently he waits for the precious fruit of the ground until it has the autumn rains and the spring rains. [James 5:7]

Praying for your dad. God Bless You. Peace.

Prayers going up for your dad now. May many of your crosses be lifted.

What a valiant bunch of warriors you all are…all who posted and those who prayed silently. Thanks so much.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying
grandma glor

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

This was postponed until tomorrow (Friday)…thanks warriors!

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.