"Catchiest" song of 2007?

My vote goes to Amy Winehouse’s “Rehab.” Man that song is so catchy I can’t stop singing it once I hear it. I think I just hooked the DH on it too. I played it this morning and he perks up: “what is THAT you are playing?” LOL Sorry honey, it’s contagious.

I noticed a lot of you listen to CCM (I don’t, at all, period, or well, I don’t seek out CCM, if I hear it, I do, but you know what I mean…), so if you have no idea what I am talking about here’s a link to the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=LD5sahXoj0U

So if you are up on your pop culture you know that Winehouse is a complete DISASTER. I found the following video and just thought “Girlfriend, you should consider that ten weeks in rehab!” It’s so sad, (she makes Britney look functional) she could use some prayers…

youtube.com/watch?v=RN9iR4vJyWI&feature=related

So what do you all think is the catchiest tune of the year?

Good grief. I heard Amy Winehouse’s CD at a friend’s house last summer and had to go home and download it from iTunes. That whole album sticks in my head.

“1-2-3-4” by Feist is ridiculously catchy.

Oh Oh Oh OH! Thought of another one!! :newidea:

Icky Thump by The White Stripes!

I primarily listen to music that praises the Lord. “Come to Me” by Katholicus is my favorite song of 2007. “Tears of The Saints” by Leeland technically came out in 2006, but as far as CCM is concerned, that is the best new one that I heard this year, even though it came from a CD from last year. As far as non-Catholic CCM from this year (2007), “Here’s My Life,” by Barlowgirl is the best new song I’ve heard.

By the way, I ignored the term, “catchiest” in the title of this thread. Maybe “I fought the La” by Newsboys, if that was the case, but I don’t know what that song is even about, if anything.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.