Catechism of the Catholic Church: Second Edition: Kindle Edition

I'm looking for a digital copy of the CCC to purchase, but not finding one. I've seen others who have had an interest in this as well.

However, I've Noticed Amazon has an area where you can tell the publisher you want to read this item on a kindle

So, I'm asking all who are interested, please go to here and click on "Tell the Publisher! I'd like to read this book on Kindle". It is located under the product image.

Maybe if enough people will click the link, they will create a digital copy.

Thank you!

Matt

PS: If there is a digital copy already legally published, please let me know where I can purchase it.

Done. I’m interested in getting a Kindle version as well (hopefully optimized with hyperlinked table of contents). Thank you for starting this initiative. As yousaid, perhaps if enough people express an interest through amazon, a Kindle version will be published.

I have no intention of getting a kindle and will tell publisher do not publish books for kindle .You want a copy buy a hard back version.

I have a Kindle and love it. It would be great to have a Kindle version of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. I clicked on the link and asked for it as well. Thank you.

I was just thinking about getting an e-version, and I’m sad to learn it’s not available. Thanks for the link. Hopefully there are a lot more of us out there pushing them for this!

I’m glad there are some others out there that found this useful. :slight_smile:

Matt

In terms of Church years, the invention of the e-book was about 30 seconds ago. So give it time. ;)

I agree it would be a great thing to have. I guess you could try calling the USCCB, too. :)

Looks like the official edition just came out on Amazon.

amazon.com/Catechism-Catholic-Church-ebook/dp/B00635I88C/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320975814&sr=1-6

Sweet!

[quote="Hiram, post:8, topic:260125"]
Looks like the official edition just came out on Amazon.

amazon.com/Catechism-Catholic-Church-ebook/dp/B00635I88C/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320975814&sr=1-6

[/quote]

Greetings Hiram,

All right thanks for sharing this link. I got it bookmarked when I get my Kindle.

God Bless.
Anathama Sit

I have a paper copy of the Catechism. Why is it a problem that we want a digital version? Just because you don’t personally like something, you’ll go out of your way to stop it from being available? :confused:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.