Catholic Artist, Illustrators, animators, and painters

I think it would be cool to have a forum where we can show off our artwork, i know theres a Catholic illustrators guild out there but i'm looking for something in this chat boards format.
what do you think? :confused:

AMEN!

I'm an artist, anytime you want to talk message me. I just started a blog about the intersection of my faith and art, with a special emphasis on Theology of the Body:

john1v14.blogspot.com

Shana

COOL!

I also found a facebook style site for Catholic comic book artist but its in Spanish:
comics-catolicos.ning.com/

;)

:shrug:

I created my own spot, you guys are welcome to join! :thumbsup:
catholicartist.ning.com/

DChacon, I just joined. Thanks for putting this out there. Could you create a blog list or something and link to my blog? What Iā€™d like to see if some sort of blog directory of Christian/ Catholic artists.

Personally, I would love to see your art posted in CA. It is totally appropriate to expand the base of art so that more people will be exposed to good art. I say: Let's make another forum just for the art people to post their stuff. It's uplifting, edifying and honors God. I would add in the poets and writers under that forum. Art transcends all, and it allows God to work through the art in the way He wants to work. To whoever is in charge of this stuff: Let's do it!:D

sure NP :thumbsup:

we are also on FB if you wanna join us or spread the word: facebook.com/CatholicArtistUnite
:rolleyes:

looking for any catholic artist the specializes in comic book, sci-fi, fanstasy, painter, sculpting, cartooning, 3D, animation etc... to join my CAU comunity.

catholicartist.ning.com/
or
facebook.com/home.php?#!/CatholicArtistUnited?ref=profile

let me know if you're out there?
:thumbsup:

guess not :ehh:

Hello...

Has anyone heard of the Sisters of the Real Presence of Our Lord Jesus Christ?

There is one here! :smiley:

I posted this drawing in another thread.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii54/AGLopez_Artist/PBXVI.jpg

Absolutely fabulous! Great job! Thank you for posting this. This is how I envisioned this section working - by allowing any artist to post their work. Art transcends everything and goes right to the soul, don't you think?

[quote="Jane11, post:14, topic:184580"]
Art transcends everything and goes right to the soul, don't you think?

[/quote]

:thumbsup:

beautiful drawing, thanks for sharing!

[quote="fin, post:16, topic:184580"]
beautiful drawing, thanks for sharing!

[/quote]

Thank you! :)

Here is more artwork.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii54/AGLopez_Artist/IMG-8.jpg

here is a lil something i did

[quote="DChacon, post:19, topic:184580"]
here is a lil something i did

[/quote]

Excellent work!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.