Catholic Bible and Order of the Mass for Kindle?

Has anyone found a good Catholic Bible that comes in a Kindle format. The St. Ignatius version looks like the most traditional translation in Kindle format but some users have said the font displays in different sizes etc. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know if the Daily Missal comes in an electronic version?

I read large print and have found the Kindle very helpful for me because I can increase the font. It is not perfect because the largest font size still isnt that big but it is equal to the text size that comes in "large print" books. My large print Bible weighs a ton and I have been thinking it would be nice to invest in an electronic version. It wont replace my hard copy Bible but would be nice in terms of portability!

Sincerely,

Maria1212

I bought the Ignatius Bible for my kindle. I was very unimpressed. The Ignatius bible is my favorate translation, so I was excited to download it on my kindle. The problem is that it is very poorly indexed. It takes forever to go to a given chapter/verse in it. This may be a problem with the Kindle in general, it works great for books that you read through serially, but not so great for books that you need to use as reference material, unless the publisher really worked it out. Not the case with the Ignatuis bible.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Hopefully they will come out with a more user friendly version soon.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.