Catholic Bible in other languages

Okay, so some of you know (and apologies if this is not the correct place to post this) I am avid Bible reader. Some of you also know I am a bit of a polyglot. THAT being said, I am currently learning French, and have been watching films in French because of this. If at all possible, does anyone know where I can get a French Catholic Bible in the United States? I have the Vulgate on my phone, so with Latin, I am covered. I also have an app where I can read the Bible in Italian. Any preferences? Mind you, my French could probably be considered higher beginner.

“La Bible de Jerusalem” is well known amazon.com/Bible-De-Jerusalem/dp/2266083902/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

This is the translation approved by the Francophone bishops for liturgical use: aelf.org/bible-liturgie

On Android Play Store there is La Bible Catholique by various publishers. There are other Bibles but not sure which ones are Catholic. Can’t read French!

Or this openlibrary.org/search?q=la+bible.
archive.org/search.php?query=la+bible&page=2

Not sure whether that is helpful.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.