Catholic Bookstores and Catalogs

Greetings All,

This is my first post on Catholic.com–glad to be here! For those of you with a pulse on the Catholic book trade, can you please suggest any Catholic bookstores and/or book catalogs (specializing in books on the Catholic Church) I should contact regarding my latest book. Thank you.

Cheers in the Lord,
Scott

Author of Ultimate Catholic Trivia

Greetings, fellow person named Scott!

Congratulations on the new book.

Check out Stella Maris Books in Fort Worth, www.stellamarisbooks.com. They carry a great many Catholic titles.

There's also the Catholic Renewal Center here, and they have a pretty well-stocked bookstore. Their number is (817) 429-2920‎.

Finally, Keepsake Catholic Gifts in Pantego, Texas carries quite a few books. They can be reached at (817) 275-3727.

--Scott

Hi Scott,
Welcome. God give you peace My two favorite webstores are Aquinas and More and Guardian Angels but they’re locals that I know. Cukierski.net is also interesting as is Monkrock.com. JMJ Products and totallycatholic.com There’s also ewtn.com religious catalougue but, some of their stuff is nice but rather expensive. It kinda depends on what you’re looking for and your price range.
Peace Jim

sophiainstitute.com/

Sophia Institute Press

Under "Helpful Information", scroll down to "Submission Guidelines"... and there you are!

Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.