Catholic chat rooms

Hello all,

I’m Seminarian MJC and I have been on Catholic Forums off and on for a few years now. I have decided to return to the forums because I found them so fun and informative in the past. I am currenty in my third year of seminary formation with a total of eight years. It is going very quickly, I cannot believe my seminary time is almost half completed… It is indeed a glorious journey…

I have seen posts in the past of people looking for Catholic chatrooms online. I wanted to post some links to some of the ones I use which are very good. A couple of these rooms I have been chatting in for years… Even before seminary…

So, if your looking for an online Catholic chat community, here are some of the best ones…

buzzen.com/chat/

Buzzen has two Catholic chat rooms… One is called **Catholic Buddies **and the other one is called CatholicChat II

copy and paste the link above into your search browser… once you get on the page, on the left panel, you will see “join a chatroom” click on it… Once you click on it, that same panel will have topic options, **choose religion **. Once you choose religion, the two chats above will appear… click on them… the screen will ask you to make a guest name and then your in… if you like it, you can register for free… or just come back as a guest anytime you want…

The other catholic chat room which is a monitored room and is very popular, is called
ECatholic2000

ecatholic2000.com/index2.html

Copy and paste the link above into your search browser. Once you get on the page, you will see a welcome page. On the top left is a “chat” link… click on it. That will bring you to the
chat room news and guide page… scroll down (or read it if you like) and click on the “I agree” button. that will bring you to another page **Catholic chat **. scroll down and you will be able to create a screen name with your first name and your location… YOU MUST WRITE A REAL NAME AND A REAL LOCATION or they will boot you out quickly. For example if your name is ruth, and you are from Mexico, you put Ruth(Mexico) or if you are Fred from Florida you put Fred(FL)… This is a popular chat room and a great place to meet fellow catholics from all over the world.

The next chat room is also a very nice and popular room…
www.churchbulletin.com

Once you copy and paste the above link into your search browser, a picture and song will appear on the page. Scroll down and click on the** Enter Catholic chat **button in the middle of the page. You will be brought to a screen with the acceptance button on the top, click on it. On the next page, scroll down and a chat name box will appear just like the other chat room… make a name just like for ECatholic… but this time you can specify by country, not by state for example I know a Brian who chats in there and he is from Ireland Brian(Ireland) etc…

I hope you will join us in the chat rooms… Tell them that the seminarian sent you!

God Bless!
MJC

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.