Catholic College Keeps Pro-Abortion Links Up Despite 15,000 Complaints

Catholic College Keeps Pro-Abortion Links Up Despite 15,000 Complaints

Well over 15,000 students and parents have politely requested that Alverno College, a Catholic college sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis, delete several web site links that channel students to abortion advocacy groups. However, despite the large number of complaints the links remain up and running.

more...

oh wow, my mom used to work there. Well, don’t know much to say about this. The school is still the school that can make their own choices. I guess if you don’t like it, you can feel free to go elsewhere. If they won’t respond to the complaints already why would they respond to new ones?

There are many Catholic colleges in the U.S. that are Catholic in name only. They continue to call themselves Catholic in order to entice Catholic families to send their children there. Otherwise in fact they could go bankrupt.
I recently retired from such a college and could tell many stories. I can only warn Catholic families about being careful where the children go to college if they are considering going to a Catholic college

**Catholic College is a misnomer!

No Truly Catholic Institution would ever tolerate guiding it’s students to a website that advocates murdering their innocent babies!

Everybody, including Mr. Obama,wants the credibility associated with “Catholic” Institutions, without having to believe in the Truth of Jesus Christ!!!**

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.