Catholic Colleges, Hospitals, Sue Obama Admin Over Mandate

Catholic Colleges, Hospitals, Sue Obama Admin Over Mandate

Washington, DC – Notre Dame, Franciscan University of Steubenville, and dozens of Catholic hospitals and organizations have filed a total of 12 lawsuits today against Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and the Obama administration over the controversial HHS mandate.

lifenews.com/2012/05/21/catholic-colleges-hospitals-sue-obama-admin-over-mandate/

I’m a little baffled how Notre Dame’s present, a priest, can place individual conscience above the teaching of the church.

This has been in my Rosary intentions.

We should all remember to pray daily for the “liberty and exultation of Holy Mother Church.”

Keep in mind that the federal government can only be sued if it agrees to the lawsuit. Just because someone (or multiple institutions) wants to sue the government, it doesn’t automatically mean they can.

It does seem a little odd, that portion of the letter. I’m not sure why he would insert that, it seemed unnecessary.

Anyone have an idea why?

VC

The most we’ll get out of this is victory. The least we’ll get out of this is a step in the right direction, and a unifying sense of pride as we stand proudly for what is right, regardless of the outcome. In conclusion, Praise the Lord and give thanks as he blesses these brave warriors of Truth.

*Most people could not have imagined even a year ago, that the government of our nation would mandate that Catholics would be forced to pay for abortions. Yet, following the messages of Our Lady, this came as no surprise, especially because of Our Lady’s words, *

February 2, 2012

“…pride (Satan) has come to rule…”

Pride (Satan) is ready to rule. We have the signs of Divine intervention. We will not just replace this evil culture; God will destroy the evil culture. Seek salvation! Mary says that time is short.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.