Catholic Friendly Fantasy and Sci-Fi Books

As soon as I figure out how to set a signature this is going in it.

Fair enough, I’d actually agree they aren’t all that well-written. Due to the slew of, ‘HP is Satanic, The Wizard of Oz has occults roots, practising Yoga will lead to demonic possesion,’ in recent days on the forum I’ve become somewhat over-defensive.

This is just a whole other level of crazy.

To set your signature go to profile on the bar near the top of the screen and go to control panel and you get a pull down menu from which you can edit a signature.

I tried that and didn’t see the option to edit signature… I’m wondering if it has anything to do with it still saying “trial member”

It could well do. I didn’t set a signature on my account here until a long time after I’d joined. But like a lot of forums I’ve used it may be that you need to contribute a certain number of posts before you can set a signature or avatar etc.

Well I’ll check again whenever “trial membership” changes to something else. Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

I agree with you.

But you need to understand that there are plenty of Christians (Catholic and otherwise) who think EVERYTHING is a sin. It makes you wonder why the kind of God they believe in would bother creating a world he hates so much in the first place.

Sad but true… in fact it’s almost maddening the lack of logic some of “those types” of Christians have. Which is why I stayed away from God most of my life. Now I thank him for showing me that you don’t have to be a headcase to be part of his church.

Reminds me of Bobby Boucher’s mama.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.