Catholic girls magazine or website?

Does anyone know of any good catholic magazines or websites for teen girls? (I am 13)
I have been looking around but there doesn’t really seem to be much.
Please post links if possible.

Welcome to Catholic Answers, Princess Anna!:slight_smile: I know I have heard of a few possible magazines, but I don’t remember the names. I eagerly await the responses you get, because I was recently wondering about this same thing for my daughter. I’m sure the people here will have some good ideas…

Thank you… yes hopefully they will

Anna,

Welcome to the forums!

I don’t recall how long ago it was but someone was on here advertising just that. If you do some diligent searching you might find it.

Ahh… yes I have found True Girl but that stopped publishing the the Autumn of last year. Also St. Maria’s Messenger looks quite good… Those are the only two I can find and I’m just wondering if there are anymore…

I run a blog for young Catholic ladies.

But, keep in mind… I’m more of an old-fashioned and traditional type girl, and the blog is directed towards that type. I was noticing that the Protestants really seemed to dominate the feminine and girl-y sphere, and I wanted to try to rectify the situation. :wink:

Even if you’re not one of those girls obsessed with all things feminine and old-fashioned, however, perhaps you’ll still find it useful in some ways?

Thank you, I’ll definitely bookmark it, but it may not turn out to be one of my more frequented bookmarks :slight_smile:

I am currently creating a magazine for catholic girls as I could not find one for girls the UK. It will be free to download from the website as soon as I have finished it (probably around September time).
Website address: faithfulmagazine.webs.com/
Anna

True Girl is going back into publication

truegirlonline.net/index.htm

True Girl is back!

tgmagazine.net/index.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.