Catholic Healing Masses

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a Catholic healing mass in the Seattle area, as well as any contact information for priests, sisters, etc. that have been blessed with the gift of healing. If anyone knows of any can you please e-mail me?
Also, the reason for my search is due to the need for healing for a dear friend who is suffering from ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis). i would really like to as you all for your prayers, which will be appreciated more than i can ever express in words!

Thanks and God Bless,

kasiar53

Kasiar, I’ll join you in prayer for your friend who is suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
If you also ask this question elsewhere in the Forums, e.g. Spirituality, you may find more responses. There is a Catholic Answers Forum group associated with healing/charismatic prayer. The group is named Charismatic Christians and Friends
Your friend is blessed to have your concern and your desire to pray and to ask prayer.

God bless you both.

Praying. One of my good friends is suffering from ALS also. He is a ‘life of the party type’ and it is very distressing to see him deteriorate.

thank you both for your prayers and i will definitely look into finding that forum!
thanks again and God Bless!

Praying for your friend with ALS …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.