Catholic Hebrew/English and Greek/English dictionary

I am looking for a reliable Hebrew/English as well as a Greek/English dictionary to use with the Catholic Bible. Can anyone make a recommendation? I have olive tree Bible software; however, it is largely protestant oriented.

While this might not exactly fit with them “apologetics“ I couldn’t think of a better sub-forum.

probably ‘Sacred Scripture’…

Leo, You may want to check out Amazon or Christianbook. I don’t know if a strictly Catholic-oriented Hebrew/English or Greek/English dictionary is available. Good Hunting!

Stuart

What differences, exactly, would you expect to find in a Catholic-oriented Hebrew or Greek dictionary that you wouldn’t find in other dictionaries?

For both Hebrew and Greek, I usually go to Bible Hub. Have you tried it? Here’s a link:

http://biblehub.com/str/greek/5485.htm

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.