Catholic Humor

Does anyone have a clean Catholic joke to share? Here is one of my favorite.

**Jesus was walking along one day, when He came upon a group of people surrounding a lady of ill repute. It was obvious that the crowd was preparing to stone her, so Jesus made His now-famous statement, “Let the person who has no sin cast the first stone.”

The crowd was shamed and one by one began to turn away. All of a sudden, a lovely little woman made her way through the crowd. Finally getting to the front, she tossed a pebble towards the woman.

Jesus looked over and said, “Mom, I really hate it when you do that.”**

By the way, the Feast of the Immaculate Conception falls on Monday, December 8, 2014.

True story:
Once a journalist was interviewing Pope John the 23rd. The journalist asked the question; ‘How many people work in the Vatican?’
The Pope replied, ‘Uh … about half of them’

Four robbers were killed in a bad accident .they met st peter at the pearly gates and he said to wait while he checked if they could come in .when he got back the gates were gone
and so were they

True story:
Once pope John 23rd ended up in the hospital of the Holy Spirit. The head of the hospital met him saying, ‘Hello Your Emminence, I’m the superior of the Holy Spirit.’
And the Pope replied, ‘Oh, that’s ok, I’m only Christ’s Vicar.’

A pilgrim was climbing a mountain one night in penance when the batteries in his torch went out.
He was de- lighted

True story:
Once during lent a child came up to her teacher and said , ‘Miss, did you know today is the quickest day of the year?’ ‘Um,’ said the teacher, ‘I think you’ve made a mistake.’ ‘No, it’s a quick day, it’s really short,’ said the child. ‘No,’ said the teacher, ‘You are mistaken.’
‘But …’ Said the child, ‘The radio said it’s a fast day.’ (It was a charity fundraiser fast day during lent)

Hahahahah! :rotfl:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.