Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights

Who here are members of the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights?

Yes I am a member!
and
You can be too.

Go to the web site at www.catholicleague.org

There are many good resources, news releases researce etc.
The Catholic League also gets involved in court cases two examples are: ,

Christmas displays

“under God” in the pledge.

I AM!

Behold the power and glory of the Catholic Church!!!
Peace to all!:tiphat:

Well please tell them what e-bay has auctioned online:mad: They need to raise cane:banghead: I have e-mailed them three times without a reply.Can you make sure they are getting the mail?God bless

[quote=Lisa4Catholics]Well please tell them what e-bay has auctioned online:mad: They need to raise cane:banghead: I have e-mailed them three times without a reply.Can you make sure they are getting the mail?God bless
[/quote]

I didn’t know we could join. I will promptly.

My understanding Lisa is that the CCRL does not get involved in lower court decisions. They act as ‘intervenors’ in the Appeal Courts.

We need another form of watch dog association which can act in cases such as the e-bay sacrilege. Does one exist already? Or do we need to form one?

member since 1998 reporting

Welcome, all!

The Catholic League has already taken action.
I just hope nothing like this happens again.

I’m about to report a food title called “Corpus Christi Combo” from a restaurant Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon in my town. I find that very offensive. Does anyone know about this problem yet? Is it anything serious? Are they considering something else?

The menu item is named after the town on the south Texas (the Lone Star State) coast. It’s about as sacreligious as St. Louis baby back ribs. :smiley:

I already told them, Lisa. Couple days ago.

[quote=First of 9]The menu item is named after the town on the south Texas (the Lone Star State) coast. It’s about as sacreligious as St. Louis baby back ribs. :smiley:
[/quote]

thanks, first of 9
close call:rotfl:
just hope the town is catholic too, or else i’ll report them…hehehe:D

we need an automated server to track and locate anything suspicious on ebay.that way less work for us, more burden on those folks.:dancing:

[quote=Lovez4God]thanks, first of 9
close call:rotfl:
just hope the town is catholic too, or else i’ll report them…hehehe:D
[/quote]

It has a good Catholic Population, but not as big as I’d hope (There are tons of other Christian faith churches, but I don’t think they are very hostile towards us so it’s not as bad as other places)

The Japanese restaurants in town have the Corpus Christi Shushi roll :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.